Complete Fabrication accountability every step of the way with Sinostruct’s in-house materials handling and traceability database that captures all facets of material, welding and production data. Using Intergraph’s SmartPlant®, Spoolgen® and 3D integrator SinoStruct efficiently imports directly into their in-house material control database, MATCON. The MATCON system is a spool management and fabrication management database designed to be accessed globally by staff as well as clients.
MATCON - total traceability
The material receipt functionality within MATCON enables 100% traceability of any component, from receipt into stores through to issuing to workshop, right through the fabrication process – Cutting/Fitting/Welding/NDE/Painting & Packing. MATCON allows complete material control from incoming receipt of material to spool dispatch.
- Full tracking of material requirements against material received.
- Automatic assignment of unique identifiers for simplified heat no. tracking.
- Push of a button determines what can be built with current material in stock.
- Material register automatically updated with incoming goods.
- Dual material commodity code capability.
Our Process Tools Used:
- QDMS Document Control.
- SPOOLGEN® 2016 Take .idf files and plant design information and create Shop Fabrication drawings and erection Isometrics.
- MATCON In-house developed spool management and fabrication management database. Can access globally through a Citrix web interface.
- Primavera P6 Project Management. Scheduling and Planning. Up to date reporting of production.
SinoStruct’s in-house tracking system for structural steel Monatrack, is a barcode and database systems which logs each piece of steel, pipe or consumable through the fabrication process, recording all quality control procedures and providing real time updates to clients as to what stage of fabrication is underway at any given time.
This capability extends to the fully packaged modularisation of all fitments and electrical fit out, further reducing installation downtime on pre-fabricated items.