Module and Preassembly Capability
We provide a trial or pre-assembly before shipping at minimal cost, eliminating the need for on-site modifications. A modularisation approach to fabrication is used to enable our customers easier construction of fabricated materials, as well as reducing on-site costs.
Our module and pre-assembly capability is supported by 2 pre-assembly yards. Tianjin Assembly Yard is located at Harbour Economic Area, Binhai New Area Tianjin Port. The port includes the below facilities.
- 40,000m2 workshop
- 50,000m2 laydown area
- Cranes from 32 tonne up to 400 tonne
- 400m berth part of Tianjin port
Huang Dao Assembly Yard located at the Economic and Technology Development area of Qingdao, situated in the Haixi Bay. The port includes the below facilities.
- Total assembly area of 159,545m2
- Undercover fabrication area of 94,351m2
- Private berth with 8,000 tonne skid way
- Jacket and topside construction capability
245m and 345m long skidway for jacket and topside construction capability