SINOSTRUCT HAS A PROVEN CAPABILITY IN THE PROVISION OF PROCUREMENT AND FABRICATION OF PIPE SPOOLING TO THE EXACTING REQUIREMENTS OF THE ENERGY, PETROCHEMICAL AND OIL & GAS INDUSTRIES.
Through the utilisation of innovative technology and work process we offer a cost effective one stop shop solution with capacity for high volume production requirements.
SINOSTRUCT BRINGS A DIVERSE RANGE OF SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE TO COMPLEMENT A LARGE CAPACITY ONE STOP PHILOSOPHY.
We offer a quality pipe spooling fabrication service with:
- Experienced team of expatriate management and project personnel
- In house pipe spool drawings using client supplied .IDF files
- Global sourcing for all grades of pipe, fittings and valves
- State of the art robotic welding and CNC processing
- Management of skilled craft labor
- In-house surface treatment
- Independent 3rd party Non-Destructive Testing
- Experience working to international standards and exacting client requirements
WELDING AND MATERIAL CONTROL SYSTEM
Materials, welding and fabrication status of every spool is tracked from isometric receipt through to dispatch. Our in-house developed system, MATCON, integrates with Spoolgen® output files to progressively update requirements. This provides a fully verifiable MTO, material allocation, material shorts, full material and welding traceability, NDT requests and reports and Manufactures Data Report output.
SINOSTRUCT HAS A PROVEN CAPABILITY IN THE SUPPLY AND MANUFACTURE OF CODE COMPLIANT PROCESS SKID MODULES FOR THE ENERGY, PETROCHEMICAL AND OIL & GAS INDUSTRIES.
With over 34,000 square meters of undercover shop space dedicated to skid fabrication, assembly and testing, we have the ability to undertake a single unit supply or high quantity repeatable units per month with the ability to service multiple projects simultaneously.
A TIME SAVING, COST EFFECTIVE, TURNKEY SOLUTION
We supply turnkey, ready to use skids with all services installed including process and service piping, pressure vessels, pumps, mechanical, instrumentation and electrical, with full Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and pre-commissioning, prepared for direct installation.
A ONE STOP SHOP
SinoStruct’s adoption of a one stop shop methodology, including leveraging off our global supply chain, facilitates a cost effective solution where all activities are performed under one roof with direct supervision by a qualified and experienced team. This establishes our core philosophy of delivering on-time and on budget.
We have proven capability; maintain capacity and a management team to successfully deliver in excess of 40,000 tonnes per annum of fabricated structural steel with compliance and familiarity with standards such as AWS D1.1 and AS/NZS 1554.
Our steel products include:
- Structural steel
- Heavy plate work
- Piping bins, chutes and tanks
- Process modules
- Pressure vessels
- Hand railing and floor grating.
SINOSTRUCT’S FABRICATION EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITY COUPLED WITH OVER 1,200 QUALIFIED WELD PROCEDURES ALLOWS US TO UNDERTAKE FABRICATION WITH A DIVERSE RANGE OF MATERIALS AND PROCESSES.
With the achieved successes in providing engineering solutions for piping systems, pressure vessel, storage tanks, structural and plate work, SinoStruct can provide comprehensive solutions and expertise for a variety of materials and fabrication requirements.
With welding procedures qualified to codes such as:
- ASME IX
- AS 3992
- AS 2885
- AS 1554 full suite
- AWS D1.1
Materials worked with include:
- Carbon steel
- API5XL, X65 & X70 Line Pipe
- CrMo – P11 & P22
- Low temp ASTM A333
- Austenitic Cr-Ni 300 series e.g. 316L, 304
- Duplex stainless 2205, 2507
- Nickel Alloys e.g. Inco 625, Alloy 59
Utilising typical processes: GMAW, FCAW, MMAW (SMAW), GTAW, SAW
ROBOTIC WELDING TECHNOLOGY
Utilising the latest technologies in digital pulse power sources, coupled to in-house developed processes and designed robotic pipe spool welding lines, we offer a unique and proven capability to consistently produce high quality welded joints at extremely high production rates. Our robotic technology has been developed over many years and proven time and time again to provide consistent results in both production and quality to meet tight schedules and exacting requirements for any size project.
We specialise in the provision of equipment and fabricated items such as:
- Pipe spooling
- Modularised Assemblies
- Heavy plate work
- Wharf modules
- Pressure vessels
- Structural steel
- Fully assembled conveyor galleries
- Marine piles
We provide a trial or pre-assembly before shipping at minimal cost, eliminating the need for on-site modifications. A modularisation approach to fabrication is used to enable our customers easier construction of fabricated materials, as well as reducing on-site costs.
Our module and pre-assembly capability is supported by 2 pre-assembly yards. Tianjin Assembly Yard is located at Harbour Economic Area, Binhai New Area Tianjin Port. The port includes the below facilities.
- 40,000m2 workshop
- 50,000m2 laydown area
- Cranes from 32 tonne up to 400 tonne
- 400m berth part of Tianjin port
We also have access to additional facilities located within key economic development zones. These facilities include:
- Total assembly area in excess of 150,000m2
- Undercover fabrication areas in excess of 90,000m2
- Direct access to port facilities
- Private berth with 8,000 tonne skid way
- Jacket and topside construction capability
Complete Fabrication accountability every step of the way with Sinostruct’s in-house materials handling and traceability database that captures all facets of material, welding and production data. Using Intergraph’s SmartPlant®, Spoolgen® and 3D integrator SinoStruct efficiently imports directly into their in-house material control database, MATCON. The MATCON system is a spool management and fabrication management database designed to be accessed globally by staff as well as clients.
MATCON - total traceability
The material receipt functionality within MATCON enables 100% traceability of any component, from receipt into stores through to issuing to workshop, right through the fabrication process – Cutting/Fitting/Welding/NDE/Painting & Packing. MATCON allows complete material control from incoming receipt of material to spool dispatch.
- Full tracking of material requirements against material received.
- Automatic assignment of unique identifiers for simplified heat no. tracking.
- Push of a button determines what can be built with current material in stock.
- Material register automatically updated with incoming goods.
- Dual material commodity code capability.
Our Process Tools Used:
- QDMS Document Control.
- SPOOLGEN® 2016 Take .idf files and plant design information and create Shop Fabrication drawings and erection Isometrics.
- MATCON In-house developed spool management and fabrication management database. Can access globally through a Citrix web interface.
- Primavera P6 Project Management. Scheduling and Planning. Up to date reporting of production.
SinoStruct’s in-house tracking system for structural steel Monatrack, is a barcode and database systems which logs each piece of steel, pipe or consumable through the fabrication process, recording all quality control procedures and providing real time updates to clients as to what stage of fabrication is underway at any given time.
This capability extends to the fully packaged modularisation of all fitments and electrical fit out, further reducing installation downtime on pre-fabricated items.
Complementing our steel fabrication is a high quality surface treatment capability. Surface treatment operations are under the supervision of our expatriate NACE III coating supervision. All painting facilities are fully integrated with the fabrication workshops.
We engage reputable worldwide recognised paint product suppliers such as International Paints, Jotun and Hempel.
We have a full time engineering team supporting our operations with:
- detailed lifting and transport procedures
- lift and transport assessments including route surveys
- engineering drawings and calculations
- the latest computer software
Engineering support allows us to build on our heavy lift capability and undertake exceptionally large and complex assemblies.
We provide door-to-door full logistics and delivery capability with an average of 20 full charter vessels per year, inclusive of heavy lift vessels. We have a specialised team focused on the planning, management and execution of all logistic activities.
Our logistics operations rely on detailed upfront planning which extends to:
- stowage plans
- lift studies
- specialised package and transport frames
- transport management planning
- route surveys from departure to project site
- requisite customs and permits
- appropriate vessel selection and engagement.
Our attention to detail does not stop with fabrication but carries through to packaging and delivery. With years of experience in ocean freight and inland haulage we have developed a standard skill set to ensure safe and efficient door-to-door delivery.
With over 300 owned flat-racks and in-house transport frame design capability, we have been able to implement faster on and off loading while improving safety and logistical ease. We have become a recognised leader in the delivery of large scale modularised and fabricated items, on-time and on-budget.
Our strategically located workshops near ports are a critical aspect of our ability to deliver projects on time. Our locations enable efficient scheduling of ships and movement of materials.
We provide electrical and instrumentation installation services.
Our capability in this area includes:
- licensed and experienced expatriate supervision and inspectors
- project procurement teams for product sourcing
- reputable and proven subcontractors
- construction completion test packs and
- and completion test packs.